All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £7.65Trending at £10.08
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £6.25Trending at £8.56
- £9.30Trending at £14.94
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
About this product
- DescriptionDonna and Howard Stone, two of Chicago's premier art patrons, have collected works of art in all media for more than 30 years, building one of the most distinguished private collections of contemporary art in the country. This title looks at the entire collection and highlights pieces included in the exhibit.
- Author BiographyJames Rondeau is Curator and Frances and Thomas Dittmer Chair of the Department of Contemporary Art at the Art Institute of Chicago. Judith Russi Kirshner is Professor of Art and Design and Professor of Art History, as well as Dean of the College of Architecture and the Arts, at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)James Rondeau
- PublisherArt Institute of Chicago
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleContemporary Collecting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArt Institute of Chicago
- Content Note229 halftone + 61 color illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.