All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a celebration of garden colour and a chance to wonder anew at its power. Colour affects our emotional response to a garden and is an very important tool in the gardener's armoury when trying to wow visitors.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wilson is the founder and director of garden design studies at The London College of Garden Design in Regent's Park, London and chair of assessors for the Royal Horticultural Society, specialising in show gardens at the world-famous RHS Chelsea Flower Show. He is also the author of many books and a columnist for Gardens Illustrated magazine, as well as a garden and landscape designer with Wilson McWilliam Associates in London and Surrey, England.
- Author(s)Andrew Wilson
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note300 colour photos
- Weight1179 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.66Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.