All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionOpens an intriguing perspective on how these works engage the legacy of postmodernism - its subversion, self-reflexivity, and moral contingency.
- Author BiographyKarin Kukkonen, Balzan Postdoctoral Research Fellow at St. John's College, University of Oxford, is the author of Studying Comics and Graphic Novels and coeditor of Metalepsis in Popular Culture.
- Author(s)Karin Kukkonen
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleFrontiers of Narrative
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note13 drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.