All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £19.99Trending at £31.83
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn F. Sherry,Jr.
- Table Of Contents1.Reading New Currents in Consumer Culture Theory Eileen Fischer and John F. Sherry, Jr. Part 1: Rethinking Fundamental Notions: Selves, Others and Systems 2. Consumers in an Age of Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Machines Russell Belk 3. Market Value of Diversity and Ethnicity: A Cultural Analysis of African American Media Consumption and Representation Alladi Venkatesh 4. Consuming the Idea of the Brand Sidney J. Levy 5. Is the Price Right? Moral and Cultural Frames for Understanding Pricing Systems Melanie Wallendorf Part 2: Revisiting Role Configurations: Families, Gender and Consumption 6. The Conceit of the Gift: Exploring the Gift Circuits of Registry Tonya Williams Bradford and John F. Sherry 7. Consumption on the Feminist Agenda Linda Scott 8. : Ethnographies of a Mediterranean Vestaval: The Passeggiata Bernard Cova, Veronique Cova, and Hounaida El Jurdi 9. Reinvigorating the Sherlock Myth: Elementary Gender-Bending Pauline Maclaran and Cele Otnes Part 3: Reassessing the Field: Whence and Whither? 10. Begin as You Mean to Go On: Reflections on the Rhetoric of Research Stephen Brown 11. The Consumer Culture Theory Movement: Critique and Renewal A. Fuat Firat and Nikhilesh Dholakia 12. Consumer Culture Strategy Douglas B. Holt 13. Readdressing an Alleged Lacuna: Scholarly Models for an Engaged Ethnology of Consumer Culture Eric J. Arnould 14. Brand Doings in a Performative Perspective: An Analysis of Conceptual Brand Discourses Matthias Bode and Dannie Kjeldgaard Part 4: Poetry 15. Leakage John Schouten 16. Digital Self Hilary Downery 17. Guesswork David Glen Mick 18. Schooling Pilar Rojas Gaviria 19. 4play John F. Sherry, Jr. 20. Self service in the fourth circle of hell Sandra D. Smith 21. Self(ie) Analysis Terrance Gabel 22. Spotlight Arcade Roel Wijland Part 5: Conclusion 23. Distilling Insights to Mobilize Responses: Anticipating Trajectories of Research and Intervention John F. Sherry, Jr. and Eileen Fischer
- Author BiographyJohn F. Sherry, Jr. is the Raymond W. & Kenneth G. Herrick Professor of Marketing at the University of Notre Dame. He is a past President of both the Association for Consumer Research and the Consumer Culture Theory Consortium, and a former Associate Editor of the Journal of Consumer Research. Eileen Fischer is a Professor of Marketing and holds the Anne and Max Tanenbaum Chair of Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise in the Schulich School of Business at York University. She is Co-Editor of Journal of Consumer Research, and President of the Consumer Culture Theory Consortium.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.