All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the key themes found in contemporary green political thought, especially the industrialized nations. Bringing together major research papers since the 1990s, this book charts a period in which environmental politics developed from a marginal position in society and the academy, to its place in the intellectual mainstream.
- Author BiographyPiers Stephens is Lecturer at Michigan State University, USA. John Barry is Acting Director at the Institute of Governance, Public Policy and Social Research, Queen's University Belfast, UK. Andrew Dobson is Professor and Research Coordinator at the Open University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleEnvironmental Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndrew Dobson,John Barry,Piers Stephens
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.