Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionKinetic studies of enzyme action provide insights into the underlying mechanisms of catalysis and regulation. This book helps the reader to design, execute, and analyze kinetic experiments on enzymes. It focuses on enzyme inhibition. It is suitable for pharmacologists and pharmaceutical chemists interested in rational drug design.
- Author BiographyDaniel Lee Purich has been at the forefront of biochemistry research for more than 25 years. He was awarded the National Institutes of Health Research Career Development Award from 1977-1982, the Plous Teaching Award (the University of California Santa Barbara Campus-Wide Teaching Award) in 1977, has been a member of the National Institutes of Health Biochemistry Study Section from 1982-1985, and a member of the Journal of Biological Chemistry Editorial Board from 1981-1986. He has been a member of the American Society of Biological Chemists, the American Chemical Society, the New York Academy of Sciences, the Biochemical Society, and the American Society for Cell Biology. Dr. Purich is currently a Professor and Chairman of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the Florida College of Medicine. He is the author and editor of numerous scientific publications.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSelected Methods in Enzymology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1160 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Volume editorDaniel Purich
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.