Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new book introduces and examines the latest developments in European foreign policy. It provides a complete overview of the ways in which the very nature of foreign policy in Europe has changed and advances new insights into contemporary European foreign policy analysis.
- Author BiographyHelene Sjursen has been at ARENA since 1997. She has previousy worked as a lecturer in politics at the University of Glasgow and the University College Dublin. She holds a Ph.D. in international relations from London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Sjursen was Visiting Research Fellow at the European Institute, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in the lent and summer term of 2006. She was also a Nordic Visting Fellow at the International Relations Department at LSE in 1999.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrian White,Helene Sjursen,Walter E. Carlsnaes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.