All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionBacked by more than 375 worked examples, this is a unique, balanced presentation of all the theoretical and practical aspects needed for a full working knowledge of radiation exposure assessments in virtually any routine or emergency situation.
- Author BiographyJoseph John Bevelacqua , PhD, CHP, is the President of Bevelacqua Resources. A theoretical nuclear physicist by training, Dr. Bevelacqua is a Certified Health Physicist and Certified Senior Reactor Operator and has over 30 years of professional experience. This includes the medical, fuel cycle, accelerator, power reactor, environmental, and non-ionizing areas. He was a key player in the Three Mile Island and Hanford cleanup activities, and is an active researcher with over 80 publications. His research areas include heavy ion cancer therapy, theoretical physics, and health physics applications. He recently received the California University Pennsylvania's Professional Excellence Award for his accomplishments.
- Author(s)Joseph John Bevelacqua
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication18/02/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1512 g
- Width176 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.