All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £34.91Trending at £37.78
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOn issues ranging from the Holocaust to Srebrenica, contemporary historians are being asked to serve as 'expert witnesses' to painful events in the recent past - in the courtroom and in the media. Leading historians from across Europe reflect upon their experiences in this emerging public role. -- .
- Author BiographyHarriet Jones is Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Historical Research, University of London. Kjell Ostberg is Professor of History and Research Director at the Swedish Institute of Contemporary History at Sodertorn University College. Nico Randeraad is Lecturer in History and European Studies, Universiteit Maastricht -- .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHarriet Jones,Kjell Ostberg,Nico Randeraad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.