All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleDisorders of Human Learning, Behavior, and Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBernice Y. L. Wong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of Contents1 Expanding the Boundaries of Cognitive Interventions.- 2 Validation of Learning Strategy Interventions for Students with Learning Disabilities: Results of a Programmatic Research Effort.- 3 Self-Regulated Strategy Development: Programmatic Research in Writing.- 4 Classroom-Based Literacy Instruction: The Development of One Program of Intervention Research.- 5 A Theory-Driven Interactive Instructional Model for Text Comprehension and Content Learning.- 6 Beyond Greetings and Making Friends: Social Skills from a Broader Perspective.- 7 Training Metacognitive Processes of Self-Regulated Learning.- 8 Sense of Coherence and Families with a Learning-Disabled Child.- 9 Intervention Research in Australia.- 10 Socioemotional Coping and Cognitive Processes in Training Learning-Disabled Children.- 11 Adaptation, Motivational Orientation, and Cognition in a Subnormally Performing Child: A Systemic Perspective for Training.- 12 Intervention Research in Learning Disabilities: A Canadian Flavor.- 13 Learning Disabilities in the 1990s: The State of the Field and How It Got There.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.