Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionOver-indebtedness is a serious problem that contributes to health problems and social exclusion. With examples from Germany, Portugal, Canada, Japan, South Africa, the Netherlands and Sweden, this book argues that legal relief may have different forms, from judicial debt adjustment to consumer protection and regulation of debt enforcement.
- Author BiographyWolfram Backert currently works with the German Bundestag's Study Commission on Growth, Wellbeing and Quality of Life. Susan Block-Lieb is the Cooper Family Professor of Law at Fordham University where she teaches and writes on issues of insolvency, consumer finance and other commercial laws. Johanna Niemi, LLD, is a professor and vice-dean at the Faculty of Law, University of Helsinki. Besides insolvency, her scholarly interests include procedural law and gender studies in law.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohanna Niemi,Susan Block-Lieb,Wolfram Backert
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.