Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 9 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCeren Altuntas Vural,Duygu Turker,Huriye Toker
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures and Tables Preface Chapter 1: What's in a Word? Joao M. S. Carvalho, Jan Jonker, and Nikolay A. Dentchev Chapter 2: Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Management Anne Burke Chapter 3: Corporate Social Responsibility in European Context Ayselin Yildiz, Gokay Ozerim Chapter 4: Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility in a Specific World Wim Elving Chapter 5: Management System Standards and Other Initiatives for CSR Agata Rudnicka and Janusz Reichel Chapter 6: Sustainable Supply Chain Management Ceren Altuntas Chapter 7: Sustainability of CSR Projects in Times of Economic Crises Elmar-Laurent Borgmann and Nadezda Kokareva Chapter 8: The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations in CSR Huriye Toker Chapter 9: Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility Reka Jablonkai Chapter 10: Developing a Social Responsibility Strategy Duygu Turker Bibliography Index About the Authors
- Author BiographyDuygu Turker is assistant professor in the Department of Business Administration at Yasar University. She was previously a guest researcher at the University of Oslo with the support of the Research Council of Norway. Ceren Altuntas is a PhD student in the Department of Business Administration at Dokuz Eylul University. She is also a lecturer at Yasar University. Huriye Toker is an assistant professor in the Department of Communication at Yasar University. She has administrative and research experience on many national and international projects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.