All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the work of the National Children's Bureau, this book focuses on working with young children, examining the interplay between policy, research and practice. Its central themes are equality of opportunity for all children and access to good quality services to meet their individual needs.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/02/2010
- Edited byGillian Pugh
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.43Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.