All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, this widely-praised introductory text explores Japan through the prism of three alternative perspectives: Mainstream, revisionist and culturalist. Beginning with the notion of Japan as a 'contested territory' the book focuses on debates about the real nature of Japan's successes and shortcomings.
- Author BiographyDuncan McCargo is Professor in the School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds. He is also a visiting scholar at the Weatherhead East Asia Institute, Columbia University, USA.
- Author(s)Duncan McCargo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContemporary States and Societies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note272 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.