All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflects great writers of Latin America, including Jorge Luis Borges, Mario Vargas Llosa, and Noble Prize winners Gabriela Mistral, Pablo Neruda, Octavio Paz, and Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The selections - almost 100 works in their original form - in this title include English definitions for difficult Spanish words.
- Author BiographyGladys Varona-Lacey is an associate professor of Spanish at Ithaca College (NY).
- Author(s)Gladys M. Varona-Lacey
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/08/2001
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- linlees1027912 Jul, 2016by
A must have for people wishing to broaden their knowledge of Spain and its culture
Contains extracts from the literary works of several 20th century authors. I particularly liked how the more difficult words are translated in the footnotes on each page which greatly improves your comprehension. I think this book will help me to improve my Spanish and my understanding of Spain's culture a great deal
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £43.55Trending at £49.50
- £24.99Trending at £26.61
- £19.67Trending at £20.71
- £9.20Trending at £9.90
- £36.63Trending at £45.00
- £13.17Trending at £19.38
- £19.17Trending at £25.49