Contemporary Management of Innovation: Are We Asking the Right Questions? by Palgrave USA (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.77+ £8.49 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.92+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionComprises the chapters of twenty-two European innovation researchers. Beginning with theoretical analysis of the innovation management field, this book turns to the institutional and geographic factors underlying innovation, and the potential posed by a 'soft' or organizational view of innovation management.
- Author BiographySTAFFAN LAESTADIUS Professor of Industrial Dynamics, School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm MARIUS T.H.MEEUS Professor of Innovation and Organization, Department of Innovation and Environmental Studies, Faculty of Geography of Utrecht University. PHIL COOKE University Research Professor in Regional Economic Development, and founding Director (1993) of the Centre for Advanced Studies, University of Wales, UK POVL A. HANSEN Dr in Economic History and Associated Professor, Department of Geography and International Development Studies, Roskilde University, Denmark JEREMY HOWELLS Executive Director of the ESRC Centre for Research in Innovation and Competition (CRIC) and Policy Research for Engineering, Science and Technology (PREST), Institute of Innovation Research (IoIR), University of Manchester, UK SOREN MARCUS PEDERSEN Senior Researcher at The Food and Resource Economics Institute at KVL JORGEN LINDGAARD PEDERSEN Associate Professor, Department of Manufacturing, Engineering and Management, Technical University of Denmark (DTU) JAN FABER Associate Professor of Methodology of Innovation Research, Department of Innovation and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of GeoSciences, Utrecht University LEON OERLEMANS Associate Professor of Organisation Studies, Tilburg University, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences and Extraordinary Professor Economics of Innovation, Department of Engineering and Technology Management, University of Pretoria, South Africa LARS FUGLSANG Associate Professor, Roskilde University, Denmark JAUME GUIA Associate Professor, Department of Business Organization and Management, University of Girona LLUIS PRATS Assistant Professor, Department of Business Organization and Management, Universtity of Girona JORDI COMAS Associate Professor, Department of Business Organization and Management, Universtity of Girona PIM DEN DERTOG Senior Researcher and Co-director, Dialogic Innovation & Interaction, Utrecht TOM POOT Assistant Professor of Economics of Innovation, University Utrecht GERHARD MEINEN Project Manager, R&D and Innovation Statistics, Statistics Netherlands CRISTIANO ANTONELLI Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Torino, Italy LEE DAVIS Associate Professor, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, and Research Associate, Centre on Law, Economics and Financial Institutions, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrea Gallina,Goran Serin,Jerome D. Davis,Jon Sundbo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.