All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.43
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £11.41Trending at £11.86
- £12.46Trending at £13.46
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough apocalyptic visions and predictions have been part of contemporary Islam, this work covers this disparate but influential body of writing. It suggests that Islam began as an apocalyptic movement and has retained an apocalyptic and messianic tone.
- Author BiographyDavid Cook is associate professor of religious studies at Rice University. He is the author of Studies in Muslim Apocalyptic, Understanding Jihad, and Martyrdom in Islam.
- Author(s)David Cook
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleReligion and Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.