Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionPresents details of contemporary economic and political developments in North Korea since late 2005. This book covers topics that include: the succession; family visits; human rights; nuclear capability and intentions; initiatives in international relations, and relations with the United States; and, adverse economic and social conditions.
- Author BiographyIan Jeffries is Honorary Professor in the Department of Economics at Swansea University. He is the author of other Guides to Economic and Political Developments in Vietnam, Mongolia and China, and co-author of A History of Eastern Europe (published by Routledge, now in its second edition).
- Author(s)Ian Jeffries
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGuides to Economic and Political Developments in Asia
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight1043 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.