Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussions of key domestic and international aspects of missile defense, arms control, and arms races.
- Author BiographyAlexander T. J. Lennon is the editor-in-chief of The Washington Quarterly, the flagship journal of the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS). He is also a fellow in the international security program at CSIS, and an adjunct professor in Georgetown University's Security Studies program. He is the editor of The Epicenter of Crisis: The New Middle East; Reshaping Rogue States (MIT Press, 2008) : Preemption, Regime Change, and U.S. Policy Toward Iran, Iraq, and North Korea (MIT Press, 2004); The Battle for Hearts and Minds: Using Soft Power to Undermine Terrorist Networks (MIT Press, 2003) , What Does the World Want from America? and Contemporary Nuclear Debates (MIT Press, both 2002) , and the coeditor (with Michael T. Mazarr) of Toward a Nuclear Peace (St. Martin's Press, 1994).
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleWashington Quarterly Reader
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlexander T.J. Lennon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.