All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Occupational Health Psychology: Global Perspectives on Research and Practice, Volume 2 continues a definitive reference series published in association with the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology (EAOHP) and the Society for Occupational Health Psychology (SOHP).
- Author BiographyDr. Jonathan Houdmont is a Lecturer in Occupational Health Psychology and Director of the Workplace Health & Wellbeing postgraduate studies program in the Institute of Work, Health and Organisations (IWHO) at the University of Nottingham, UK. His research interests focus on measurement and intervention issues in relation to work-related stress and psychosocial risk. Dr. Stavroula Leka is an Associate Professor in Occupational Health Psychology at IWHO and Director of its program of work for the World Health Organization. Her primary research interests are the translation of occupational health and safety knowledge and policy into practice, and psychosocial risk management. She has been awarded an early career achievement award in occupational health psychology by the American Psychological Association, US NIOSH and the Society of Occupational Health Psychology. She is Chair of the Education Forum of the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology. Dr. Robert R. Sinclair is an Associate Professor of Industrial-Organizational Psychology at Clemson University. He is a founding member and Past-President of the Society for Occupational Health Psychology. His research appears in leading journals such as the Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Organizational Behavior, and Journal of Occupational Health Psychology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight594 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJonathan Houdmont,Robert R. Sinclair,Stavroula Leka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.