All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces time-tested manual techniques and progressive automated techniques, all consistent with the latest PMBOK[registered] Guide and integrated with Microsoft[registered] Project 2013.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Kloppenborg is a Castellini Distinguished Professor of Management at Williams College of Business, Xavier University. He previously held faculty positions at the University of North Carolina Charlotte and the Air Force Institute of Technology and has worked temporarily at Southern Cross University and Tecnologico de Monterrey. He has over 100 publications, including STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP OF PORTFOLIO AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT, PROJECT LEADERSHIP, and MANAGING PROJECT QUALITY. His articles have appeared in PROJECT MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION, JOURNAL OF GENERAL MANAGEMENT, SAM ADVANCED MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, INFORMATION SYSTEMS EDUCATION JOURNAL, JOURNAL OF MANAGERIAL ISSUES, QUALITY PROGRESS, MANAGEMENT RESEARCH NEWS, and JOURNAL OF SMALL BUSINESS STRATEGY. Dr. Kloppenborg has been active with the Project Management Institute for 30 years and a PMP(R) since 1991. He is a retired U.S. Air Force Reserve officer who served in transportation, procurement, and quality assurance. Dr. Kloppenborg has worked with over 150 volunteer organizations, many directly and others by supervising student projects. He has hands-on and consulting project management experience on six continents in construction, information systems, research and development, and quality improvement projects with organizations such Duke Energy, Ernst & Young LLP, Greater Cincinnati Water Works, Kroger, Procter & Gamble, TriHealth, and Texas Children's Hospital. Dr. Kloppenborg has developed and delivered innovative corporate training and undergraduate, MBA, and Executive MBA classes in project management, leadership, teamwork, and quality improvement. He also teaches PMP Prep classes. He holds a BS in Business Administration from Benedictine College, an MBA from Western Illinois University, and a PhD in Operations Management from the University of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Timothy J. Kloppenborg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1040 g
- Width208 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.