CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a set of research statements on critical related issues in British rural geography, as well as echoing the priorities identified by an influential figure in British rural geography, Richard Munton. This book deals with the policy-related issues associated with agricultural change and the challenge of rural diversification for the future.
- Author BiographyHugh Clout is Emeritus professor of Geography at University College London where he introduced the teaching of rural geography in the late 1960s. His pioneering textbook, Rural Geography (Pergamon), appeared in 1972. Research interests include the geography of France, past and present, the historical geography of London, and the historiography of academic geography.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHugh Clout
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.