All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook presenting the most important and influential social psychological theories and research programs in contemporary sociology.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Burke is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Riverside. He is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the 2003 winner of the Cooley-Mead Award from the American Sociological Association for lifetime contributions to social psychology.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight685 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byPeter J. Burke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £11.98Trending at £12.10
- £8.53Trending at £10.05
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.