CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the major theoretical orientations in American sociology since the mid-twentieth century. It is distinctive as a theory text in giving attention to organizations, communities, markets, and socioeconomic classes as meso-level social formations.
- Author BiographyD. Paul Johnson is a Professor and the former Chair of the Department of Sociology at Texas Tech University.
- Author(s)Doyle Paul Johnson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight985 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.