All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Spanish Gothic is the first book to study how the Gothic mode intersects with cultural production in Spain today, considering some of the ways in which such production feeds off and simultaneously feeds into Gothic production more widely.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ann Davies is Chair of Spanish at the University of Stirling. She has written various articles on contemporary Spanish cinema, and the work of Guillermo del Toro.
- Author(s)Professor Ann Davies
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £7.65Trending at £10.08
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £6.25Trending at £8.56
- £9.30Trending at £14.94
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.