All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pre-eminent strategy text in the field on both sides of the Atlantic has been significantly updated and revised in its latest edition. Introducing students, especially MBA candidates, to the core concepts and principles of strategy, the text combines a rigorous approach to business strategy analysis with lively examples of current practice.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Grant is Professor of Management at Georgetown University. He is on the editorial boards of the Strategic Management Journal and Strategy & Leadership. His text, Contemporary Strategy Analysis is a pre-eminent textbook in the field and is accompanied by his Cases to Accompany Contemprary Strategy Analysis.
- Author(s)Robert M. Grant
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/09/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £48.01Trending at £54.99
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.