All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Studio Porcelain presents a wide diversity of porcelain objects that will both inspire and enthrall. This classic work, now substantially revised, is a must not only for any potter working in porcelain but also for collectors of fine ceramics.
- Author BiographyPeter Lane is a well-known potter and former Senior Lecturer at the University of East Anglia. A fellow of the Craft Potters Association and a fellow of the Society of Designer-Craftsmen, he has exhibited ceramics widely in Europe, North America, and Australia. His work is included in the selective index Craftsmen of Quality at the Crafts Council in London.
- Author(s)Peter Lane
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2003
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note350 color illus.
- Weight1338 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.