All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.52Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a survey of the state of the integrated study of language and literature. This book contains chapters, which provide a showcase for the range of approaches and practices which form modern stylistics. It represents the stylistics practice, including the traditions, roots and rigour of the discipline.
- Author BiographyMarina Lambrou is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the University of East London, UK. Peter Stockwell is Professor of Literary Linguistics at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight742 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMarina Lambrou,Peter Stockwell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.