CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byWilliam J. Bailey
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsCeremony for the Presentation of the Division of Polymer Chemistry Award to Maurice L. Muggins.- The Structures of Collagen.- Panel Discussion with Dr. Muggins.- Head to Mead Polymers.- Polycondensation Reactions in the Presence of Polymer Matrices.- Telechelic Polyethylene.- Soluble Ladder Type of Poly(silesquioxanes) Maving Functional Groups.- New Phosphorus-Containing Bisimide Resins.- Crosslinking of Gelatin by Reactive Polymers Effect of Polymer Structure on Gelation Time.- Study of Dextran-Methyl Methacrylate Graft Copolymer.- The Kinetics and Mechanisms of the Dehydrohalogenation of the Poly(vinyl halides), PVC, PVDC and PVF.- 1H NMR Studies on Conformation of Poly(vinylidene Fluoride) in Solution and Its Relation with Crystal Modification.- Syntheses of Polymeric Azo Dyes of Pyrazolone Series.- New Oligomeric Flame Retardants Containing s-Triazine Ring.- Functional Effects of Exposure of Blood Coagulation Factors and Platelets to Synthetic Polymers.- Analysis of Dielectric ?-Relaxation in Poly(methyl Acrylate) and Poly(t-butyl Acrylate).- Effects of Poisson's Ratio and Electrostriction Constant on Piezoelectricity in Poly(vinylidene Fluoride).- Influence of Shearing Histories on the Rheological Properties and Processability of Branched Polymers.- Effects of Molecular Weight on the Aggregation of Poly(?-benzyl L-Glutamate in Dilute Solution.- The Conformational Order in Hexadecane Solutions and Polyethylene.- Entanglement Networks of 1,2-Polybutadiene Cross-linked in States of Strain: XV. Simple Extension Special Case Comparison of the CKF Theory to Swelling Equilibrium Data.- Electrophilic Olefins Containing Anionic Leaving Groups as New Cationic Initiators.- Synthesis and Properties of Some Polymers Related to Biological Functions: Metal Transport and Template-directed Oligonucleotide Synthesis.- Copolymerization of Carbon Dioxide and Epoxide and Related Reactions.- Interactions Between Blood and Foreign Surfaces of Synthetic Polymers-Especially in Vascular Prothesis.- Anionic Polymerization of p-Styrenyl Substituted Derivatives of Silicon, Germanium and Tin.- Rare Earth Metal Containing Polymers: Energy Transfer Uranyl to Europium Ions in lonomers.- Extration of Uranium from Sea Water by Synthetic Polymer Adsorbent.- Selective Synthesis of Macrocyclic Oligoesters from a Bicyclic Oxalactone and Cation Transport through their Organic Liquid Membranes.- The Efficiency of Glow Discharge Polymerization in Tubular Reactors.- Interpolymer Association of Exciplex Forming Polymers under Extremely Dilute Conditions.- Surface Modification of Aromatic Polyamides by Microwave Plasma Treatment.- Modification of Polymer Surfaces by Surface Active Graftcopolymers.- The Triplet State of Polymers with Pendent Aromatic Chromophores.- Radiation-Induced Ionic Polymerization.- Hydration of Poly(ethylenimine); Structures of Sesquihydrate (-Ch2Ch2Nh--l.5H20)n and Dihydrate (-Ch2Ch2NH--2H20)n.- Quantum Chemistry of Gauche-Oxygen Effect Observed in Polyethers.- Transients in the Structure and Stress of Entangled Polymers Subjected to Step Changes in Shear Rate.- New Emulsion System - Polymeric Water in Water Emulsion.- Peel Behavior of Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives.- Modeling the Viscoelastic Behavior of SBS Block Copolymer Solids.- Physical Aging and Its Long-term Effect on the Durability and Reliability of Advanced Structural Epoxies and Epoxy-based Graphite-fiber Composites.- On the Effect of Thermal Stability of Electron Donor, AIR3 Complex for the Property of High Active Supported Catalyst for PP.- Membrane Separation and Its Industrial Applications.- Structure and Properties of Polypeptide Block Copolymer Membranes.- Structure and Properties of Poly(amino Acid) Solids.- Specific Multi-layer Structure Polymer Composition.- Strong Piezoelectric Activity in Simultaneously Streched and Poled Poly(vinylidene Flouride).- Vinylidene Fluoride-Hexafluoropropylene Copolymer Having Terminal Iodines.- Hydrophilic Polyamide Membrane Prepared from O
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.