Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)E.J. Vandenberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight692 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Table Of ContentsDivision of Polymer Chemistry Award to Herman F. Mark.- The Early Days of Polymer Science.- Carbohydrate Polymers: Nature's High Performance Materials.- Gene Synthesis - Toward a Future World.- Polymeric Monolayers and Liposomes as Models for Biomembranes and Cells.- Polymer Carbon - The Start into a New Age of Polymer Application.- Recent Developments in the Science and Technology of Ultra-High Modulus Polyolefins.- Liquid Crystal Polymers: VI. Liquid Crystalline Polyesters of Substituted Hydroquinones.- New Developments in High Temperature and High Strength Polyquinolines.- Advances In Inorganic Fiber Developments.- Synthesis and Properties of Polyetherimide Polymers.- Reflections on the Design, the Structure and the Properties of Highly Conducting Polymers as Related to Other Organic Metals.- Polymers as Electronic Materials - Today's Possibilities and Tomorrow's Dreams.- High Temperature Polymers for Electronic Applications.- Aromatic Ionomer Membranes: Synthesis, Structure and Properties.- Some Recent Aspects of Polymer Flammability.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.