Consider these sponsored items
- £3.84Was:£25.00Free postage
- £4.50Was:£25.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the advice you need, from preparation and planning before the wedding, to digital manipulation of your images and presentation to the couple after the event. This book features comprehensive checklists, professional tips, tried-and-tested templates, advice boxes and step-by-step sequences to provide successful shooting.
- Author BiographyJulie Oswin and Steve Walton are professional wedding photographers with a reputation for innovation. Their work is regularly featured in the UK bridal and photography press. Together they run one of the leading professional wedding and portrait studios in the UK, and live in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
- Author(s)Julie Oswin,Steve Walton
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date14/04/2007
- Content Note200 colour illustrations, 50 black & white illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.12
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
- £24.53Trending at £39.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.