CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Content-Based Access to Multimedia Information: From Technology Trends to State of the Art by David Doermann, Shi-Kuo Chang, J. Dinsmore, Azriel Rosenfeld, Scott Stevens, Brad Perry (Paperback, 2012)
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £9.81Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £29.81Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
About this product
- Author(s)Azriel Rosenfeld,Brad Perry,David Doermann,J. Dinsmore,Scott Stevens,Shi-Kuo Chang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number503
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 143 p.
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Technical Issues and Criteria. 3. Review: Content-Based Access to Text Resources. 4. Review: Content Structuring in Image & Video Repositories. 5. State of the Art: Informedia Digital Video Library. 6. Review: Intermedia Trends in the Web. 7. Review: Media Enhanced Input/Output Metaphors. 8. Conclusions and Technology Directions. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.