All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.54Trending at £21.20
- £7.81Trending at £11.06
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative guide for improving teaching, learning, and literacy in content area classrooms This book introduces teachers to the Disciplinary Literacy instructional framework developed by the Institute for Learning, University of Pittsburgh.
- Author BiographyStephanie M. McConachie is a fellow at the Institute for Learning at the Learning Research and Development Center of the University of Pittsburgh. Anthony R. Petrosky is professor and associate dean at the School of Education at the University of Pittsburgh. Headed by distinguished scholar, Lauren B. Resnick, the Institute for Learning (IFL) provides consultation, coaching, and professional development services to schools and districts in areas of leadership and instructional practice.
- Author(s)Anthony R. Petrosky,Stephanie M. McConachie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight416 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byLauren B. Resnick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.