All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative study of remembrance in Weimar Germany and how war experiences and memories were transformed along political lines.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Ziemann is Professor of Modern German History at the University of Sheffield. An expert on the social, political and cultural history of modern Germany, his previous publications include War Experiences in Rural Germany, 1914-1923 (2007) and The German Soldiers of the Great War. Letters and Eyewitness Accounts (co-edited with Bernd Ulrich, 2010).
- Author(s)Benjamin Ziemann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.