Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of regime collisions in international law combines theoretical contributions by leading scholars in the field and case studies.
- Author BiographyKerstin Blome is a postdoctoral researcher, mediator and communication trainer based in Bremen, Germany. Andreas Fischer-Lescano is Professor of Public Law, European Law and International Law and Managing Director of the Centre of European Law and Politics at the University of Bremen, Germany. Hannah Franzki is reading for a PhD in Law at Birkbeck, University of London. Nora Markard is Junior Professor of Public Law, International Law and Global Constitutionalism at the University of Hamburg, Germany. Stefan Oeter is Professor of Public Law, International Law and Foreign Public Law at the University of Hamburg, Germany.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndreas Fischer-Lescano,Hannah Franzki,Kerstin Blome,Nora Markard,Stefan Oeter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.