All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe collapse of the Ottoman Empire resulted in the birth of new nation states in the Balkans in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. This title explores the effects of the Ottoman reform era upon Balkan societies in order to shed light on the history of this region during the early nation-state period.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Ozdalga is Professor of Sociology at Middle East Technical University, Ankara, and Director of the Swedish Research Institute in Turkey. Sune Persson is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Ozdalga,Sune Persson
- PublisherSwedish Research Institute in Istanbul
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintSwedish Research Institute in Istanbul
- Content Note4 figures & 2 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width175 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.