CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the links among development, global governance, and globalization, this book traces dominant values and patterns on a world level over the last half century. It is of interest to scholars of global governance, international organisations and development.
- Author BiographyJames H. Mittelman is University Professor of International Affairs at American University. Previously, he held the Pok Rafeah Chair, National University of Malaysia, and was a Member at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton. His prior books include The Globalization Syndrome: Transformation and Resistance (Princeton University Press, 2000) and Hyperconflict: Globalization and Insecurity (Stanford University Press, 2010).
- Author(s)James H. Mittelman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.