All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContesting the Myth of a 'Post Racial' Era brings together educational scholars across disciplines in higher education to reframe the discourse on race and racism in education in the Obama era and to explore structural, environmental, cultural, and political implications of race and racism in education.
- Author BiographyDorinda J. Carter Andrews (Ed.D., Harvard) is an associate professor in the department of teacher education and a core faculty member of the African American and African Studies program at Michigan State University. She is a co-editor of Legacies of Brown: Multiracial Equity in American Education (2005). Franklin Tuitt (Ed.D., Harvard) is an associate professor of higher education in the Morgridge College of Education and Associate Provost for Inclusive Excellence at the University of Denver. Dr. Tuitt is a co-editor and contributing author of the book Race and Higher Education: Rethinking Pedagogy in Diverse College Classrooms (2003).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBlack Studies and Critical Thinking
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDorinda J. Carter Andrews,Frank Tuitt
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.