Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1914-1915 strike at Atlanta's Fulton Mills was an important episode in the development of the New South. In this account, Clifford Kuhn demonstrates how its story sheds light on the industrialization, urbanization, and modernization of the region. He draws on a wide range of sources.
- Author BiographyClifford M. Kuhn is associate professor of history at Georgia State University and director of the Georgia Government Documentation Project. He is principal author of Living Atlanta: An Oral History of the City, 1914-1948.
- Author(s)Clifford M. Kuhn
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note29 illustrations, 1 table, 2 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.