Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the controversial debates about religion and politics in Saudi Arabia.
- Author BiographyMadawi Al-Rasheed is Professor of Social Anthropology at King's College, University of London. Her publications include Politics in an Arabian Oasis (1991); A History of Saudi Arabia (2002); (with R. Vitalis) Counter Narratives: History, Contemporary Politics, and Society in Saudi Arabia and Yemen (2004); and Transnational Connections and the Arab Gulf (2005).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Madawi Al-Rasheed
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byCharles Tripp,Julia A. Clancy-Smith,Israel Gershoni,Roger Owen,Yazid Yusuf Sayigh,Judith E. Tucker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.