All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionEmbodied theories claim that semantic representations are grounded in sensorimotor systems, but the contribution of sensorimotor brain areas in representing meaning is still controversial. This title reviews the findings about contextual modularity. It clarifies the invariant and flexible features of embodied lexical-semantic processing.
- Author(s)Jie Yang
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight60 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.