All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA critical examination of the principles and practice of qualitative research is provided in this book which examines the interplay between context and method, making it invaluable for both the experienced and the beginning researcher.
- Author BiographyI work as a freelance sociologist through my company, Dingwall Enterprises, providing consultancy, research and writing. I have a part-time position at Nottingham Trent University and continuing consultancy relationships with the RCUK Horizon Digital Economy Hub and the Institution of Occupational Health and Safety (IOSH). I am currently working on public engagement issues in bioenergy for BBSRC and in transport and climate change on an EPSRC project, and editing Symbolic Interaction for the SSSI. This now has a website with the new publishers, Wiley-Blackwell: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/%28ISSN%291533-8665
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGale E. Miller,Professor Robert Dingwall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.