CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- DescriptionIt is an exciting time to be a librarian. Advances in technology have allowed libraries to expand far beyond walls and lead the way in information delivery. This book offers a cornucopia of practical advice about how to acquire new skills as well as formal and informal credentials through all stages of a career --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyCarol Smallwood is the author or editor of numerous books and journal articles. A Michigan resident, her experience includes school, public and special libraries. Kerol Harrod, Denton, Texas, librarian, is the creator, writer and co-producer for the children's television show Library Larry's Big Day. Vera Gubnitskaia is a reference librarian at Valencia College, Winter Park, Florida. She has worked in public and academic libraries in Russia and the United States, and has delivered presentations at Florida Library Association and Florida Literacy conferences.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Paginationviii, 216
- Edited byKerol Harrod,McFarland,Vera Gubnitskaia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.