CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps information professionals in their continuing professional development (CPD). The book shows them how to examine their own skills and plan their development over a period of time. It also helps them to focus on their career path and begin the acquisition of skills necessary for the route they wish to follow in information work.
- Author BiographyAlan Brine is Library Systems and IT Manager at De Montfort University. He was formerly Manager for the Learning and Teaching Support Network Centre for Information Science at Loughborough University.
- Author(s)Alan Brine
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Note10 line illustrations, bibliography
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.