All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on how practitioners can engage with continuing professional learning and development. This book is written to support and help busy social workers in front line practice, as well as those in leadership and management roles, to achieve the key aims of continuing professional development (CPD) in a post-qualifying social work context.
- Author BiographyLynne specialises in professional educational development within post-qualifying (PQ) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes at the National Centre for Post Qualifying Social Work and Professional Practice at Bournemouth University. Here she has helped design and develop a number of units for both health and social care markets. She facilitates learning about critical thinking, professional reasoning and judgement, evidencing professional learning, leading and enabling others, and service improvement methodology. Lynne's professional and research interests focus on the nature and development of professional reasoning and judgement, and her Professional Doctorate has helped create a unique set of assessment criteria for their development and evaluation within academic written work.
- Author(s)Lynne Rutter
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePost-Qualifying Social Work Leadership and Management Handbooks
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.