CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to continuing professional development (CPD) in the lifelong learning sector (LLS) that provides teachers with practical support and guidance alongside development activities. It encourages teachers to reflect on their practice and subsequently shape and develop their teaching in response to the needs of their learners.
- Author BiographyPeter Scales is Senior Teaching Fellow in the Faculty of Education, Health and Sciences. He is a member of the Lifelong Learning Initial Teacher Training team and also of the Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education for lecturing staff at the University of Derby. He is the author of Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Open University Press, 2008). Jo Pickering is Head of Subject for Education Studies with responsibility for Lifelong Learning, Early Years and Education Studies programmes. Lynn Senior is Assistant Subject Head responsible for Lifelong Learning Initial Teacher Training. She is also the programme leader for Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education. Kath Headley is programme leader for the full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector. Patsy Garner coordinates the FE college partnerships for the Certificate and Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector. Helen Boulton is programme leader for the part-time Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector. All of the authors are at the University of Derby, UK.
- Author(s)Helen Boulton,Jo Pickering,Kath Headley,Lynn Senior,Patsy Garner,Peter Scales
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date12/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width69 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.