All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.11Trending at £6.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
About this product
- DescriptionWith this hands-on guide, authors and JBoss project leaders Andrew Lee Rubinger and Aslak Knutsen show you how to build high-level components, from persistent storage to the user interface, using the Arquillian testing platform and several other JBoss projects and tools.
- Author BiographyAs Senior Software Engineer at JBoss, a Division of Red Hat, Andrew Lee Rubinger is primarily responsible for development of the company's EJB 3.x implementation. He was an early adopter of JEE technologies and an active contributor in the tech community. Aslak Knutsen, the project lead of Arquillian, is a Senior Software Engineer at JBoss, by Red Hat. He's involved in projects such as Arquillian, ShrinkWrap, Weld and Seam 3, one of the founders of the JBoss Testing initiative and a speaker at major industry conferences including Devoxx, JavaOne, Jazoon, JFokus, and Geecon.
- Author(s)Andrew Lee Rubinger,Aslak Knutsen,Dan Allen
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/03/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight413 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.