All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionBased on von Neumann's lecture notes, this book begins with the development of the axioms of continuous geometry, dimension theory, and - for the irreducible case - the function D(a). The properties of regular rings are then discussed, and a variety of results are presented for lattices that are continuous geometries.
- Author BiographyJohn von Neumann (1903-1957) was a Permanent Member of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton.
- Author(s)John Von Neumann
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/1998
- Series TitlePrinceton Landmarks in Mathematics and Physics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Foreword byIsrael Halperin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.