Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a singular perturbation approach, this book offers a systematic treatment of systems that naturally arise in queuing theory, control and optimisation and manufacturing. Provides a single source for concepts previously scattered throughout the literature.
- Author(s)George G. Yin,Qing Zhang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight807 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.