All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Andreas Ochsner
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note133 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Elastic Material Behavior.- Elasto-Plastic Material Behavior.- Continuum Damage Mechanics.- Fracture Mechanics.
- Author BiographyAndreas Ochsner is Full Professor in the School of Engineering at Griffith University, Australia and Leader of the Mechanical Engineering Program (Head of Discipline and Program Director). Having obtained a Diploma Degree Dipl.-Ing.) in Aeronautical Engineering at the University of Stuttgart (1997), Germany, he spent the time from 1997-2003 at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg as a research and teaching assistant to obtain his Doctor of Engineering Sciences (Dr.-Ing.). From 2003-2006, he worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Head of the Cellular Metals Group affiliated with the University of Aveiro, Portugal. He spent seven years (2007-2013) as Full Professor in the Department of Applied Mechanics at the Technical University of Malaysia - UTM, Malaysia and Head of the Advanced Materials and Structure Lab. His research interests are related to experimental and computational mechanics, cellular metals and thin structures and interphases. He has published over 370 scientific publications, comprising 13 research monographs, 15 book chapters and three teaching books on the finite element methods. He is the general chairman of eight international conferences on computational and experimental engineering (ACE-X series) and 11 international conferences in the area of heat and mass transfer (DSL series). His editorial work comprises appointments as Editor-in-chief of the international journal Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics (Springer), Editor-in-chief of the Springer book series on Advanced Structured Materials and Editor of SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology: Computational Mechanics. His research activities were recognised in 2010 by the award of a higher doctorate degree (D.Sc.) by the University of Newcastle, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.